Last edited: 30 June 2017
ACCESO is an organization dedicated to the promotion of solar cooking in Spain. They teach solar cooking workshops, do fundraising for humanitarian projects with solar cookers, promote meetings and contests, and also write a cooking blog started by René Bijloo. He began using a solar cooker in 2000, and has worked to create recipes that work well with solar cookers.
News[edit | edit source]
- November 2013: Simple & cool invention: combined solar pot for steamed vegetables - (English version) on parabolic solar cooker ALSOL 1.4 .
- April 2012: Very encouraging interview by Manolo Vilchez , CEO of alSol - Spain with Dieter & Inma Seifert about their developments and worldwide experiences with the parabolic solar cooker invented by Dieter Seifert in 1983 in Germany. In Spanish. El texto de la entrevista está aquí... - (English version)
- March 2012: New solar recipe: Sweet Lambstew with orange and Ginger
- March 2012: New solar recipe: BASMATI CURRY PAELLA WITH CHASHEWS
- March 2012: New solar recipe: GERMAN CHEESECAKE WITH QUARK.
- February 2012: ACCESO is offering solar cookers for free ( 3-6 units per project, one cooker can cook for 10-15 persons per day), only to NGOs involved in humanitarian projects that need solar energy supply, shipping not included, and ask for feedback when the project is done, images, video, etc. The cookers are located in Bullas, Murcia, Spain. Each parabolic solar cooker K14 is packed in its carton-box (size aprox 127 x 23 x 3 cm), has to be mounted and weighs around 10kg. The value of each cooker is 230,00 euros. One pot can be included. For questions and proposals, please contact René Bijloo via e-mail email@example.com or on Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/cocinasolarrene
- February 2012: New solar recipe: SOLAR BEEF STEW WITH APPLE AND ROSEMARY
- January 2012:. New solar Recipe: ORANGE JELLY WITH ROSEMARY
- January 2012: Attention NGOs: DONATION: ACCESO offers up to 30 parabolic solar cookers type alSol K14 (140 cm 700W) for development projects all over the world. If your organization is involved in any humanitarian project with solar energy for rural areas, schools, hospitals, communities, etc, please contact us sending a detailed description of your plans via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 2012: Using a parabolic alsol 1.4 solar cooker as oven with two black enameled iron trays: SPANISH ALMOND CAKE
- January 2012: Check out this new recipe: SOLAR CHICKEN RAGOUT
- January 2012: How to clean our parabolic solar cooker easily: HOW I CLEAN MY SOLAR COOKER
- January 2012: The solar cooker's essential tools. Everything you need to be a grand Solarchef: SOLAR COOKER TOOLS
- January 2012: New recipe using a parabolic solar cooker as oven: Gilthead fish
- December 2011: Also see our latest solar recipes: CHRISTMAS TURKEY and QUINCE JELLY
- October 2011: Since beginning workshops in 2007 ACCESO has taught over 200 people to solar cook.
See also[edit | edit source]
- René Bijloo Director of ACCESO and solar cooking blogger.
[edit | edit source]
- http://cocinasolarparabolica.blogspot.com (English version)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cocinar-con-el-Sol-204457992904228
- Twitter: @cocinasolarrene
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/chefsolar/
- TFV- solar - (English version)
Contact[edit | edit source]
Jazmín 2 6B. (62) Edificio España
03501 Benidorm - Alicante
Tel.: +34 966830491
Mobile: +34 627513662
Web: http://cocinasolarparabolica.blogspot.com (English version)