Last edited: 19 August 2021
Dr. Atul Sagade lives in Pandharpur, Maharashtra, India. He is founder director of Solar Energy Research Laboratory (SERL), Pandharpur. He has been involved in Design and development and research on solar cookers along with teaching and promoting solar cookers and solar thermal systems since 2010. He and his colleagues have conducted several awareness and training programs on solar cookers along with entrepreneurial workshops at a self-owned, state-of-the-art test facility for solar thermal and renewable heating research work. Dr. Atul was participated as a solar expert in the International Energy Agency's workshops on a Technology Roadmap: solar heating and cooling in Germany, China, Australia. He is also the member of editorial boards and is a reviewer for prestigious international journals on energy.
- NEW: October/November 2021: Enabling open sun cooling method-based estimation of effective concentration factor/ratio for concentrating type solar cookers, Atul A. Sagade, S.K. Samdarshi, Narayani A. Sagade, P.S. Panja, Solar Energy (Elsevier) 2021,
- NEW: August 2021: Performance of solar funnel cookers using intermediate temperature test load under low sun elevation, Xabier Apaolaza-Pagoaga, Atul A. Sagade, Celestino Rodrigues Ruivo, Antonio Carrillo-Andrés, Solar Energy 2021, 225, 978-1000
- May 2021: Solar Cooker with Tracking-Type Bottom Reflector: An Experimental Thermal Performance Evaluation of a New Design, M.A. Tawfik, Atul A. Sagade, Rodrigo Palma-Behnke, Hasan El-Shal, Wessam E. Abd Allah, Solar Energy (Elsevier) 220 (2021), 295-315.
- September 2020: Mathematical Modeling and Experimental Validation of the thermal performance of a Novel Design Solar Cooker A.E.M.M Khallaf, M.A.Tawfik, A.A. El-Sebaii, Atul A. Sagade (2020) Solar Energy (Elsevier) 207, 40-50
- May 2020: Experimental determination of the thermal performance of a solar box cooker with a modified cooking pot, Atul A. Sagade, S.K. Samdarshi, P.J. Lahkar, Narayani A. Sagade, Renewable Energy (Elsevier), 150 (2020), 1000-1009
- February 2019: Ensuring the Completion of Solar Cooking Process under Unexpected Reduction in Solar Irradiance, Atul A. Sagade, S.K. Samdarshi, P.J. Lahkar, Solar Energy (Elsevier) 179 (2019), 286-297.
- September 2018: Enabling rating of intermediate temperature solar cookers using different working fluids as test loads and its validation through a design change, Atul A. Sagade, S.K. Samdarshi, P.S. Panja Solar Energy (Elsevier), 171(2018), 354-365.
- January 2018: Experimental determination of effective concentration ratio for solar box cookers using thermal tests, Atul A. Sagade, S.K. Samdarshi, P.S. Panja, Solar Energy (Elsevier) 159 (2018), 984-991