Last edited: 23 October 2020
Atul Sagade lives in Pandharpur, Maharashtra, India. He is founder director of Solar Energy Research Laboratory, Pandharpur and also affiliated with the Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi, India. He has been involved in research and teaching in solar cookers since 2010. He has conducted several awareness and training programs on solar cookers along with entrepreneurial workshops.
He and his colleagues have conducted several awareness and training programs on solar cookers along with entrepreneurial workshops at a self-owned, state-of-the-art test facility for solar thermal and renewable heating research work.
Atul has been invited to participate as a solar expert for International Energy Agency workshops on a roadmap for solar heating and cooling in Germany, China, Australia, and is also the member of editorial boards and is a reviewer for prestigious international journals on energy.
- May 2021: Solar Cooker with Tracking-Type Bottom Reflector: An Experimental Thermal Performance Evaluation of a New Design, M.A. Tawfik, Atul A. Sagade, Rodrigo Palma-Behnke, Hasan El-Shal, Wessam E. Abd Allah, Solar Energy (Elsevier) 220 (2021), 295-315.
- September 2020: Mathematical Modeling and Experimental Validation of the thermal performance of a Novel Design Solar Cooker A.E.M.M Khallaf, M.A.Tawfik, A.A. El-Sebaii, Atul A. Sagade (2020) Solar Energy (Elsevier) 207, 40-50
- May 2020: Experimental determination of the thermal performance of a solar box cooker with a modified cooking pot, Atul A. Sagade S.K. Samdarshi, P.J. Lahkar, Narayani A. Sagade, Renewable Energy (Elsevier), 150 (2020), 1000-1009
- February 2019: Ensuring the Completion of Solar Cooking Process under Unexpected Reduction in Solar Irradiance, Atul A. Sagade, S.K. Samdarshi, P.J. Lahkar, Solar Energy (Elsevier) 179 (2019), 286-297.
- September 2018: Enabling rating of intermediate temperature solar cookers using different working fluids as test loads and its validation through a design change, Atul A. Sagade, S.K. Samdarshi, P.S. Panja Solar Energy (Elsevier), 171(2018), 354-365.
- January 2018: Experimental determination of effective concentration ratio for solar box cookers using thermal tests, Atul A. Sagade, S.K. Samdarshi, P.S. Panja, Solar Energy 159 (2018), 984-991