Last edited: 3 January 2016
- NEW: 2-13 December, 2019 (Feria de Madrid in Madrid, Spain): COP25 - The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) is hosting the twenty-fifth session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 25) has been scheduled to take place in Feria de Madrid in Madrid, Spain from 2-13 December, 2019. More information...
- 22-24 January 2020 (Faro, Portugal): CONSOLFOOD2020 - To be held at the Institute of Engineering, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha. The conference will focus on solar thermal food processing. The deadline for receipt of abstracts was 15 June 2019. More information...
- April 2013: Cooking demonstration with the ladies of the Association pour le Development Rural in Agdez, Morocco with SOuLAR KITCHEN, Austria
- March 2013: In collaboration with EG-Solar, Germany, and SOuLAR KITCHEN, Austria, Mohamed Gourari in Skoura, Ouarzazate, Morocco did build his first solar cooker and is now able to produce and sell the solar cooker SK-14. For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Austria
- Austria Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Articles in the media
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendors
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.