Last edited: 3 January 2016
- NEW: 30-31 May 2019: Pathways to Clean Cooking 2050: Leaving No-one Behind - Ireland will host; Pathways to Clean Cooking 2050: Leaving No-one Behind. The conference will focus attention on reaching the furthest behind first, with topics such as: households and settings, evaluating pathways to modern sustainable cooking energy systems, policy options, and more. More information...
- NEW: 22-24 January 2020: CONSOLFOOD2020 - To be held at the Institute of Engineering, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha, 8005-139 Faro, Portugal. The conference will focus on solar thermal food processing. The deadline for receipt of abstracts is 31 May 2019. Abstracts should be sent via email to email@example.com in .doc, .docx, or pdf format. More conference information...
- April 2013: Cooking demonstration with the ladies of the Association pour le Development Rural in Agdez, Morocco with SOuLAR KITCHEN, Austria
- March 2013: In collaboration with EG-Solar, Germany, and SOuLAR KITCHEN, Austria, Mohamed Gourari in Skoura, Ouarzazate, Morocco did build his first solar cooker and is now able to produce and sell the solar cooker SK-14. For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
Articles in the media
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendors