Last edited: 2 June 2020
Events[edit | edit source]
- NEW: Webinar: Sunday, 24 January 2021 (14:30-16:50 EU, GMT) Spreading our passion for solar cooking - Celestino Ruivo, Chairman CONSOLFOOD, will lead this special meeting, with assistance from Ajay Chandak, and Dave Oxford from SLiCKsolarstove UK. View the Program schedule, and participate in the meeting...
- NEW: 25-29 January 2021: ETHOS Virtual Conference - The 2021 ETHOS Conference will be held virtually Monday, January 25 through Friday, January 29, 2021 from 15:00-17:30 GMT each day. The conference aims to expand its reach from previous annual meetings, encouraging participation of Southern partners, international stoves experts, and development specialists with field experience in the transfer of cooking technologies. Registration information...
- Have your event listed here by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
News[edit | edit source]
- April 2013: Cooking demonstration with the ladies of the Association pour le Development Rural in Agdez, Morocco with SOuLAR KITCHEN, Austria
- March 2013: In collaboration with EG-Solar, Germany, and SOuLAR KITCHEN, Austria, Mohamed Gourari in Skoura, Ouarzazate, Morocco did build his first solar cooker and is now able to produce and sell the solar cooker SK-14. For more information write to email@example.com
History[edit | edit source]
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Austria
- Austria Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Resources[edit | edit source]
Possible funders[edit source]
Facebook groups[edit source]
Reports[edit | edit source]
Articles in the media[edit | edit source]
Web pages[edit | edit source]
The entities listed below are either based in Austria, or have established solar cooking projects there:
SCI Associates[edit source]
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendors[edit source]
Government agencies[edit source]
Educational institutions[edit source]
See also[edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.