Last edited: 2 June 2020
- 5-7 April 2022: ISEC - The 2nd International Sustainable Energy Conference 2022 will be taking place in Graz, Austria. It will be a forum for innovative ideas in the areas of renewable energy systems and resource efficiency. The conference is intended to clarify issues and offer direction for research, industry and energy policy. Conference information...
- 17-23 December 2021: Solar Cooking Awareness Week (Southern Hemisphere) - A loosely organized bid to acknowledge the fun and benefits of solar cooking. Show someone how to solar cook and share a meal.
- 24-26 January 2022: Fourth International Conference: Advances in Solar Thermal Food Processing - CONSOLFOOD Chairman, Celestino Ruivo, has announced an extended call for abstracts for the upcoming conference in January 2022, which is now planned to be an online event. Advances in solar cooking as well as solar food processing will be considered for inclusion. The event schedule and submission requirements are in CONSOLFOOD 2022 conference information.
- April 2013: Cooking demonstration with the ladies of the Association pour le Development Rural in Agdez, Morocco with SOuLAR KITCHEN, Austria
- March 2013: In collaboration with EG-Solar, Germany, and SOuLAR KITCHEN, Austria, Mohamed Gourari in Skoura, Ouarzazate, Morocco did build his first solar cooker and is now able to produce and sell the solar cooker SK-14. For more information write to email@example.com
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Austria
- Austria Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Articles in the media
The entities listed below are either based in Austria, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association