Last edited: 6 August 2019
- NEW: 5-7 November, 2019 (Nairobi, Kenya): Clean Cooking Forum 2019 - The Clean Cooking Alliance and the Kenya Ministry of Energy will co-host the Clean Cooking Forum 2019, to be held in Nairobi, Kenya, from November 5-7. With the theme of “Investment. Innovation. Impact,” the sector’s flagship event will bring together hundreds of attendees from around the world working to build an inclusive industry that makes clean cooking accessible to the three billion people who live each day without it. More information...
- 22-24 January 2020 (Faro, Portugal): CONSOLFOOD2020 - To be held at the Institute of Engineering, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha. The conference will focus on solar thermal food processing. The deadline for receipt of abstracts was 15 June 2019. More information...
Climate and culture
Given the increasing necessity, President Ilham Aliyev signed a decree in 2015 on the allocation of one million manats to develop programs for the development of alternative and renewable energy sources by 2020. Also, the EU has allocated EURO 13 million for the unification of legislation of Azerbaijan with the European legislation in this field.
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Azerbaijan
- NEW: Azerbaijan Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Articles in the media
- November 2015: Azerbaijan can run up solar cooking - Azernews
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association