Last edited: 5 August 2019
- 22-24 January 2020 (Faro, Portugal): CONSOLFOOD2020 - To be held at the Institute of Engineering, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha. The conference will focus on solar thermal food processing. The deadline for receipt of abstracts was 15 June 2019. More information...
- June 2016: It is now possible to rent a solar cooker in Bulgaria and have the rental amount apply toward the purchase price if desired: http://hosasolar.bg (English version)
- November 2015: Holger Sauer demonstrated in the town of Kocherinovo, Bulgaria, at 10 degrees on 23 November that solar cookers can be used year-round - 700 g potatoes were cooked in 1 liter of water in 25 minutes.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and cultureEdit
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Bulgaria
- Bulgaria Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Articles in the mediaEdit
The entities listed below are either based in Bulgaria, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendorsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.