Last edited: 6 March 2020
CONSOLFOOD 2020 took place 22-24 January 2020 at Instituto Superior de Engenharia, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha, 8005-139 Faro, Portugal. Once again, the focus was on advances in solar cooking, solar food processing, and related topics.
Photos from the eventEdit
Conference papers and presentation slidesEdit
- NEW: Experimental testing of a solar box cooker with thermal energy storage based on xylitol - Giovanni Di Nicola, et al
- Cooking with Stored Solar Energy - Seggy & Jane Segaran
- Promoting Solar Cooking in Northern Sri Lanka - Seggy and Jane Segaran
Articles in the mediaEdit
- February 2020: Third International Congress on Advances in Solar Thermal Food Processing - (English version)
- Prof. Pedro Serrano Rodriguez has published an open letter to the participants of CF2020 and the whole solar cooking community.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Institute of Engineering
University of the Algarve
Tel: +351 289800166 / +351 289800100 (ext. 6571)
Fax: +351 289888405
- See Celestino Ruivo.