Error: Image is invalid or non-existent.
Last edited: 13 January 2020
- Webinar: Saturday, 26 June 2021, 1 pm CDMX, 13:00 GMT: La Sazón del Sol, located near Oaxaca, Mexico, has organized a facebook gathering to discuss solar cooking and solar food processing. Speakers will include Victoria Aguilera, Lorena Harp, and Azucena Higuera. The presentation will be in Spanish, and all are welcome to participate. La sazón del sol-Solar Súper Foods facebook link
- Webinar: Wednesday, 30 June 2021, TBD: How Behavioral Science Can Help Increase Uptake and Sustained Use of Clean Energy in Developing Countries - The World Health Organization sponsors this webinar on finding behavioral change solutions, which is influenced by societal factors, individual biases, and mindsets. More information & free registration...
- Webinar: Sunday, 4 July 2021, 13:30 - 15:30 GMT: CONSOLFOOD - Baking bread in your solar cooker - Videos have been collected, and those selected will be compiled in a YouTube playlist for ease of presentation during the webinar. If you would like to attend this meeting please register by 2 July at the latest. Send an email to email@example.com mentioning your name, country, email address, and phone number. You will receive a link to access the platform by email.
- 23-30 June 2021, 17-23 December 2021: Solar Cooking Awareness Week - A loosely organized bid to acknowledge the fun and benefits of solar cooking. Show someone how to solar cook and share a meal.
- 6-10 February 2022 (Perth): World Renewable Energy Congress XXI - Hosted by Murdoch University, The conference will focus on finding 'A Pathway to Economic Recovery and Climate Mitigation'. With a broad agenda, conference organizers are requesting proposals for presentation, and have acknowledged solar cooking to be a viable technology to help achieve the stated objectives. They encourage solar cooking organizations to submit proposals. More information...
- 30 September - 2 October 2021 (Jakarta): 7th SOLARTECH Indonesia - (Rescheduled from 30 March-2 April 2021) to be held at JIExpo Kemayoran Jakarta. More information...
- 24-26 January 2022 (Faro): Fourth International Conference: Advances in Solar Thermal Food Processing - CONSOLFOOD Chairman, Celestino Ruivo, has announced the first call for abstracts for the upcoming conference in Portugal in January 2022. Advances in solar cooking as well as solar food processing will be considered for presentation. The deadline for abstract submissions is 15 July 2021. The event schedule and submission requirements are in CONSOLFOOD 2022 conference information.
- Have your event listed here by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.