Last edited: 25 April 2021
Upcoming conferences[edit | edit source]
- NEW: Webinar: Wednesday, 16 June 2021, 14:30-16:00 CET, 12:30-14:00 GMT: Clean Cooking Data and Pathways to Achieving Progress - The World Health Organization sponsors this webinar on data tracking to assess global progress in the quest for sustainable, affordable energy. To also include a discussion on finding pathways to accelerating progress to clean cooking. More information & free registration...
- NEW: Webinar: Wednesday, 30 June 2021, TBD: How Behavioral Science Can Help Increase Uptake and Sustained Use of Clean Energy in Developing Countries - The World Health Organization sponsors this webinar on finding behavioral change solutions, which is influenced by societal factors, individual biases, and mindsets. More information & free registration...
- NEW: Webinar: Sunday, 4 July 2021, 13:30 - 15:30 GMT: CONSOLFOOD - Baking bread in your solar cooker - Videos have been collected, and those selected will be compiled in a YouTube playlist for ease of presentation during the webinar. If you would like to attend this meeting please register by 2 July at the latest. Send an email to email@example.com mentioning your name, country, email address, and phone number. You will receive a link to access the platform by email.
- 23-30 June 2021, 17-23 December 2021: Solar Cooking Awareness Week - A loosely organized bid to acknowledge the fun and benefits of solar cooking. Show someone how to solar cook and share a meal.
- Main article: Calendar of events
Past conferences[edit | edit source]
Please see our articles on past conferences below, many of which include downloadable copies of the papers presented:
- CONSOLFOOD 2020
- CONSOLFOOD 2018
- 6th SCI World Conference 2017 (Vadodara, Gujarat, India)
- CONSOLFOOD 2016 (Faro, Portugal)
- SCI Regional Convention - North America 2015 (Sacramento, USA)
- SCInet Solar Cooking Convention 2014 (Sacramento, USA)
- International Solar Food Processing Conference 2009 (Indore, India)
- Solar Cookers and Food Processing International Conference (2006) (Granada, Spain)
Earlier conferences[edit | edit source]
2000 - Kimberley, South Africa. "International Conference on Solar Cooking 2000" Sponsor: Dept. of Minerals and Energy, S.A. South Africa Government.
1999 - Varese, Italy. "International Conference on World Solar Cooking and Food Processing - Strategies and Financing" Co sponsors: World Solar Programme and Solar Academy (UNESCO), GTZ, FAST (Italy).
1997 - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. "Third International Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Avinashilingam University and Solar Cookers International.
1994 - Heredia, Costa Rica. "Second World Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Universidad Nacional and Solar Cookers International.
See also[edit | edit source]
All items (13)