Last edited: 13 February 2020
Upcoming conferences[edit | edit source]
Online events[edit source]
- NEW: 23 - 27 November 2020: 9th International Conference on Appropriate Technology - INAT presents a program that will focus on technology exchange and employment creation for community empowerment Learn more...
- NEW: 23 - 27 November 2020: 1er. Congreso Nacional de Secado Solar y Cocción Solar de Alimentos - Presentación en línea de la Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), en español. Contacto: email@example.com
- December 2020: SWC50 – The Century of Solar - In 1970 solar research pioneers met at the first International Solar Energy Society (ISES) Conference in Melbourne Australia. ISES is commemorating this Conference with a special 50th Anniversary Conference and Display, called the Solar World Congress at 50 (SWC50). The face-to-face conference, originally scheduled for 2-4 December 2020, will be replaced by a series of eight virtual conferences over the course of the month in December 2020. It will include the same panel sessions that were planned for the in-person planned event. More information...
- Main article: Calendar of events
Past conferences[edit | edit source]
Please see our articles on past conferences below, many of which include downloadable copies of the papers presented:
- CONSOLFOOD 2020
- CONSOLFOOD 2018
- 6th SCI World Conference 2017 (Vadodara, Gujarat, India)
- CONSOLFOOD 2016 (Faro, Portugal)
- SCI Regional Convention - North America 2015 (Sacramento, USA)
- SCInet Solar Cooking Convention 2014 (Sacramento, USA)
- International Solar Food Processing Conference 2009 (Indore, India)
- Solar Cookers and Food Processing International Conference (2006) (Granada, Spain)
Earlier conferences[edit | edit source]
2000 - Kimberley, South Africa. "International Conference on Solar Cooking 2000" Sponsor: Dept. of Minerals and Energy, S.A. South Africa Government.
1999 - Varese, Italy. "International Conference on World Solar Cooking and Food Processing - Strategies and Financing" Co sponsors: World Solar Programme and Solar Academy (UNESCO), GTZ, FAST (Italy).
1997 - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. "Third International Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Avinashilingam University and Solar Cookers International.
1994 - Heredia, Costa Rica. "Second World Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Universidad Nacional and Solar Cookers International.
See also[edit | edit source]
All items (13)