Last edited: 13 February 2020
Upcoming conferences[edit | edit source]
- NEW: Webinar: Thursday, 14 January 2021 (8:00-9:00am PST, 11:00-12:00pm EST, 16:00-17:00 GMT) Opportunities and Challenges of Carbon Credits for Solar Cooking - Solar Cookers International will be leading the discussion with Joon Park, Rocio Maldonado, and Rita Bachman. Mr. Park will be giving an in-depth overview of the structure and function of carbon credits, as well as the types. Ms. Maldonado and Ms. Bachmann will share their experiences with carbon credits. Registration and Zoom information...
- NEW: Webinar: Sunday, 24 January 2021 (14:30-16:50 EU, GMT) Spreading our passion for solar cooking - Celestino Ruivo, Chairman CONSOLFOOD, will lead this special meeting, with assistance from Ajay Chandak, and Dave Oxford from SLiCKsolarstove UK. View the Program schedule, and participate in the meeting...
- Have your event listed here by emailing email@example.com.
- Main article: Calendar of events
Past conferences[edit | edit source]
Please see our articles on past conferences below, many of which include downloadable copies of the papers presented:
- CONSOLFOOD 2020
- CONSOLFOOD 2018
- 6th SCI World Conference 2017 (Vadodara, Gujarat, India)
- CONSOLFOOD 2016 (Faro, Portugal)
- SCI Regional Convention - North America 2015 (Sacramento, USA)
- SCInet Solar Cooking Convention 2014 (Sacramento, USA)
- International Solar Food Processing Conference 2009 (Indore, India)
- Solar Cookers and Food Processing International Conference (2006) (Granada, Spain)
Earlier conferences[edit | edit source]
2000 - Kimberley, South Africa. "International Conference on Solar Cooking 2000" Sponsor: Dept. of Minerals and Energy, S.A. South Africa Government.
1999 - Varese, Italy. "International Conference on World Solar Cooking and Food Processing - Strategies and Financing" Co sponsors: World Solar Programme and Solar Academy (UNESCO), GTZ, FAST (Italy).
1997 - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. "Third International Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Avinashilingam University and Solar Cookers International.
1994 - Heredia, Costa Rica. "Second World Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Universidad Nacional and Solar Cookers International.
See also[edit | edit source]
All items (13)