Last edited: 25 April 2021
Upcoming conferences[edit | edit source]
- NEW: 21-22 May 2021: Food quality, solar cooking, drying, farming, gardening online conference - Sponsored by The Solar Centre Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in Germany. Speakers will be—among others—Deepak Gadhia, Seggy Segaran, Dave Oxford, Stewart Maclachlan, Ivan Yaholnitsky, Celestino Ruivo and Juana María Hernández Jarquín. The presentations on the 21st will be in English, and on the 22nd auf Deutsch. Program and Registration information...
- NEW: Webinar: 4 July 2021, 13:00 GMT: CONSOLFOOD: Baking bread in your solar cooker - Cooks are invited to send a 90 second maximum, video showing how to bake bread using the sun. Selected videos will be compiled in a YouTube playlist for ease of presentation during the webinar. Submission period has been extended! Video requirements
- NEW: 23-30 June 2021, 17-23 December 2021: Solar Cooking Awareness Week - A loosely organized bid to acknowledge the fun and benefits of solar cooking. Show someone how to solar cook and share a meal.
- Main article: Calendar of events
Past conferences[edit | edit source]
Please see our articles on past conferences below, many of which include downloadable copies of the papers presented:
- CONSOLFOOD 2020
- CONSOLFOOD 2018
- 6th SCI World Conference 2017 (Vadodara, Gujarat, India)
- CONSOLFOOD 2016 (Faro, Portugal)
- SCI Regional Convention - North America 2015 (Sacramento, USA)
- SCInet Solar Cooking Convention 2014 (Sacramento, USA)
- International Solar Food Processing Conference 2009 (Indore, India)
- Solar Cookers and Food Processing International Conference (2006) (Granada, Spain)
Earlier conferences[edit | edit source]
2000 - Kimberley, South Africa. "International Conference on Solar Cooking 2000" Sponsor: Dept. of Minerals and Energy, S.A. South Africa Government.
1999 - Varese, Italy. "International Conference on World Solar Cooking and Food Processing - Strategies and Financing" Co sponsors: World Solar Programme and Solar Academy (UNESCO), GTZ, FAST (Italy).
1997 - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. "Third International Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Avinashilingam University and Solar Cookers International.
1994 - Heredia, Costa Rica. "Second World Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Universidad Nacional and Solar Cookers International.
See also[edit | edit source]
All items (13)