Error: Image is invalid or non-existent.
Last edited: 25 April 2021
- Webinar: Saturday, 26 June 2021, 1 pm CDMX, 13:00 GMT: La Sazón del Sol, located near Oaxaca, Mexico, has organized a facebook gathering to discuss solar cooking and solar food processing. Speakers will include Victoria Aguilera, Lorena Harp, and Azucena Higuera. The presentation will be in Spanish, and all are welcome to participate. La sazón del sol-Solar Súper Foods facebook link
- Webinar: Wednesday, 30 June 2021, TBD: How Behavioral Science Can Help Increase Uptake and Sustained Use of Clean Energy in Developing Countries - The World Health Organization sponsors this webinar on finding behavioral change solutions, which is influenced by societal factors, individual biases, and mindsets. More information & free registration...
- Webinar: Sunday, 4 July 2021, 13:30 - 15:30 GMT: CONSOLFOOD - Baking bread in your solar cooker - Videos have been collected, and those selected will be compiled in a YouTube playlist for ease of presentation during the webinar. If you would like to attend this meeting please register by 2 July at the latest. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your name, country, email address, and phone number. You will receive a link to access the platform by email.
- 23-30 June 2021, 17-23 December 2021: Solar Cooking Awareness Week - A loosely organized bid to acknowledge the fun and benefits of solar cooking. Show someone how to solar cook and share a meal.
- Main article: Calendar of events
Please see our articles on past conferences below, many of which include downloadable copies of the papers presented:
- CONSOLFOOD 2020
- CONSOLFOOD 2018
- 6th SCI World Conference 2017 (Vadodara, Gujarat, India)
- CONSOLFOOD 2016 (Faro, Portugal)
- SCI Regional Convention - North America 2015 (Sacramento, USA)
- SCInet Solar Cooking Convention 2014 (Sacramento, USA)
- International Solar Food Processing Conference 2009 (Indore, India)
- Solar Cookers and Food Processing International Conference (2006) (Granada, Spain)
2000 - Kimberley, South Africa. "International Conference on Solar Cooking 2000" Sponsor: Dept. of Minerals and Energy, S.A. South Africa Government.
1999 - Varese, Italy. "International Conference on World Solar Cooking and Food Processing - Strategies and Financing" Co sponsors: World Solar Programme and Solar Academy (UNESCO), GTZ, FAST (Italy).
1997 - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. "Third International Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Avinashilingam University and Solar Cookers International.
1994 - Heredia, Costa Rica. "Second World Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Universidad Nacional and Solar Cookers International.