Advantages and disadvantages
| General characteristics
- Cook as fast as a conventional electric burner.
- Can fry foods.
- More expensive than other models
- Tricky to make without imported materials.
- Requires periodic realignment to the sun.
- Can't bake bread
- Can damage eyes.
- Can be made out of cardboard
- Doesn't require the pot to be in a heat resistant plastic bag
- Must be realigned to the sun every 45 minutes
All parabolic cooker plans
All items (22)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.