Last edited: 4 August 2019
- 22-24 January 2020 (Faro, Portugal): CONSOLFOOD2020 - To be held at the Institute of Engineering, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha. The conference will focus on solar thermal food processing. The deadline for receipt of abstracts was 15 June 2019. More information...
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and cultureEdit
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Central African Republic
- Central African Republic Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Discussion of eastern Africa's suitability for solar cooking
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
- Find a Kiva microfinance partner in Central African Republic.
- Raising funds through grants and donations
Articles in the mediaEdit
Audio and VideoEdit
The entities listed below are either based in Central African Republic, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendorsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.