Last edited: 4 August 2019
- 17-23 December 2021: Solar Cooking Awareness Week (Southern Hemisphere) - A loosely organized bid to acknowledge the fun and benefits of solar cooking. Show someone how to solar cook and share a meal.
- NEW: 24-26 January 2022: Fourth International Conference: Advances in Solar Thermal Food Processing - CONSOLFOOD Chairman, Celestino Ruivo, has announced an extended call for abstracts for the upcoming conference in January 2022, which is now planned to be an online event. Advances in solar cooking as well as solar food processing will be considered for inclusion. The event schedule and submission requirements are in CONSOLFOOD 2022 conference information.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Central African Republic
- Central African Republic Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Discussion of eastern Africa's suitability for solar cooking
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
- Find a Kiva microfinance partner in Central African Republic.
- Raising funds through grants and donations
Articles in the media
Audio and Video
The entities listed below are either based in Central African Republic, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association