Last edited: 5 August 2019
- NEW: 27 February 2020 (8:00-8:30 am PST, 16:00-16:30 GMT): Analysis of the Economic Impacts of Solar Cooking - Solar Cookers International
Have your event listed here by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and cultureEdit
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Denmark
- Denmark Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Solar cooker plans in DanishEdit
- November 2012: Bashir Ahmad, a Research Fellow at the Technical University of Denmark, provides an analysis of solar cooker usage compared to conventional cooking methods. Data was collected for the study in India and Burkina Faso in the 80's and 90's. An Analysis of Solar Cooker Usage - Bashir Ahmad
Articles in the mediaEdit
The entities listed below are either based in Denmark, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendorsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.