Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Last edited: 5 August 2019
- NEW: 12-14 July 2023 (A Coruña, Spain): CONSOLFOOD2023 - Organizers have released a first call for abstracts to participate in the Fifth International Conference, taking place in Spain in 2023 as an in-person conference. The deadline for submission is 15 December 2022. More submittal information...
- April 2015: Finnish social enterprise GoSol.org has launched a crowdfunding campaign called #FreeTheSun (http://www.gosol.org/FreeTheSun). They are crowdfunding to freely publish the designs of their multifunctional, scalable solar concentrators, as well as to mount projects around the world with their partners.
- January 2014: Finnish food visionary Antto Melasniemi, and Catalan designer Martí Guixé have been successfully operating the traveling Solar Kitchen Restaurant since 2011. The Solar Kitchen Restaurant has followed the sun through Europe, visiting a range of cities where it presented this extraordinary culinary concept.
- April, 2011: Sheela Kiiskilä, from SciFun, introduced Solar cooking to Tampere IB highschool students along with visiting students from France and showed them a few examples of solar cookers. The students are divided into groups and are tasked with designing, making and testing solar cookers. There will be an exhibition of solar cookers on April 29th, 2011 at the school premises. Along with high school students, preschool students from IEEC, Tampere also got introduced to solar cookers and are creating their own solar cookers to display on 29th.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Finland
- Finland Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Articles in the media
Audio and video
- December 2014:
- August 2013:
The entities listed below are either based in Finland, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association