Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Last edited: 19 March 2020
- NEW: 12-14 July 2023 (A Coruña, Spain): CONSOLFOOD2023 - Organizers have released a first call for abstracts to participate in the Fifth International Conference, taking place in Spain in 2023 as an in-person conference. The deadline for submission is 15 December 2022. More submittal information...
- 2010: Jorge Seidi is a citizen of Guinea-Bissau in western Africa. Economic conditions are quite difficult there, and Jorge has been doing what he can to promote solar cooking in the area. He has experimented with information he has gathered from this website, to make a few solar panel cookers from local materials he has been able to salvage. According to Seidi, 90% of the country relies on charcoal as the primary cooking fuel. He would like to work with a local youth group to be able to make more cookers, encouraged by similar projects underway in Somalia and Chad.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Guinea-Bissau
- Guinea-Bissau Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Articles in the media
The entities listed below are either based in Guinea-Bissau, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association