Last edited: 5 August 2019
In May 2019, Ireland will host; Pathways to Clean Cooking 2050: Leaving No-one Behind
Events[edit | edit source]
- NEW: Webinar: Thursday, 14 January 2021 (8:00-9:00am PST, 11:00-12:00pm EST, 16:00-17:00 GMT) Opportunities and Challenges of Carbon Credits for Solar Cooking - Solar Cookers International will be leading the discussion with Joon Park, Rocio Maldonado, and Rita Bachman. Mr. Park will be giving an in-depth overview of the structure and function of carbon credits, as well as the types. Ms. Maldonado and Ms. Bachmann will share their experiences with carbon credits. Registration and Zoom information...
- NEW: Webinar: Sunday, 24 January 2021 (14:30-16:50 EU, GMT) Spreading our passion for solar cooking - Celestino Ruivo, Chairman CONSOLFOOD, will lead this special meeting, with assistance from Ajay Chandak, and Dave Oxford from SLiCKsolarstove UK. View the Program schedule, and participate in the meeting...
- Have your event listed here by emailing email@example.com.
News[edit | edit source]
Climate and culture[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Ireland
- Ireland Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Resources[edit | edit source]
Reports[edit | edit source]
Articles in the media[edit | edit source]
Web pages[edit | edit source]
The entities listed below are either based in Ireland, or have established solar cooking projects there:
SCI Associates[edit source]
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendors[edit source]
Government agencies[edit source]
Educational institutions[edit source]
See also[edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.