Last edited: 30 May 2017
Kinarkumar Patel is a Mechanical Engineer living in Muni Seva Ashram, Gujarat, India. He became interested in solar cooking in 2012 and created the Green Humans Team with Ankit Ramoliya to promote solar thermal cooking, with a particular interest in evacuated tube technology. By mid-2018 he had taught 2000+ people to solar cook and is also working as a social entrepreneur.
News[edit | edit source]
- March 2017: Started to promote Solar Thermal Technologies, its applications and benefits in food processing to professionals of government institutions and to students of Engineering and Technologgy.
- January 2017: Arranged a Solar Cooking Workshop for Bakers of Vadodara city with team of Muni Seva Ashram, India
- January 2017: Vounteered to work with core team of India in SCI World Conference 2017.
- July 2015: Admitted in Post Graduation Program with specialization of Energy Systems at Nirma University, Ahmedabad, India
- July 2014: Joined Redren Energy Pvt. Ltd. after finishing of graduation in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from Gujarat Technological University, India
- March 2014: Dead model Presentation of Heat Pipe Solar Cooker with capacity of surface heating, suitable for Indian food cooking at Pandit Dindayal Petrolium University (PDPU), Gandhinagar, India
- February 2014: Participated in Three Days in-house training workshop on ‘Operations, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of CST based Systems for Process Heat’ , organized by AnthroPower Training Pvt. Ltd. at Muni Seva Ashram, Vadodara, India
- January 2014: Public speaking to college students and raising entrepreneurs of Rajkot city about the benefits and technological scopes of solar cooking in India in eChai Demo Day held at B. H. Gardi College of Engineering and Technology
- December 2013: Presented Paper on Evacuated Tube Steam Cooker at 20th instant in the International seminar on Sustainable Energy-2013 held at GTU Campus, Chandkheda, India.
- September 2012: Presented 1st idea of innovative Solar Cooker using Evacuated Tube of large diameter for cooking without tracking the sun at Lumium Innovation on Engineer’s Day 2012.
See also[edit | edit source]
Contact[edit | edit source]
✈ 103 Jaldhara Apartment, 5 Balmukund Plots, Rajkot, India (360007)