Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
News and recent developments
- May 2010: London Week: Designs of the Year - A Kyoto Box solar cooker was included this year in the annual exhibition. More Information...
- March 2010: Award-winning “Kyoto Box” launches ahead of Copenhagen summit
This design, while simple, has a number of shortcomings:
- The reflectors will not stay in position with even the slightest wind.
- When the sun is not straight overhead, in order to make use of the reflectors, the entire box has to be tipped up to face the sun. This causes the cooking pot(s) to slide around and spill food.
Rather than have four reflectors, it is much more desirable to have a single rear reflector such as in the "Minimum" Solar Box Cooker design.
Audio and video
- March 2009:
- November 2009: Solar cooking comes of age in Kenya - Al Jazeera