Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Last edited: 16 March 2017
- NEW: 12-14 July 2023 (A Coruña, Spain): CONSOLFOOD2023 - Organizers have released a first call for abstracts to participate in the Fifth International Conference, taking place in Spain in 2023 as an in-person conference. The deadline for submission is 15 December 2022. More submittal information...
- March 2017: Refugee crisis strains Lebanon’s deficient electricity network - “The study highlights the necessity of generating an additional 486 megawatts to cater to the electricity usage of displaced Syrians,” Abi Khalil said. “In terms of cost, this is equivalent to $333 million per year. According to Robert Sfairy, the senior Energy Consultant to the Energy and Water Ministry, this energy expenditure comes from two primary sources: direct and indirect usage.” […] “In the short term, Sfairy said, many of the reports solutions focus on what he called “demand side” initiatives designed to reduce the burden on the national grid. “These include utilizing energy saving bulbs, solar water heaters and solar cooking kits. These can be implemented in many households, especially in rural and vulnerable areas.” More information...
- November 2013: Ladie Fatimah Trust finances several thousand solar cookers for Iraq, Lebanon, and Africa - A.G. Karim, chairman of The Lady Fatemah Trust, based in the United Kingdom, has agreed to finance several thousand solar cookers designed by Applied Green Technology, to be delivered to Africa, Iraq, and Lebanon. Matthew has also arranged for Andreas Fasoulides, living in Cyprus, to visit Pakistan to lay the groundwork for future solar cooking training workshops, to enable them to supply 100,000 solar cookers currently on provisional order. He also wants to explore sales possibilities in Latin America. Matthew is close to releasing his new solar cooker design developed from the basic CooKit solar panel cooker. It will feature the ability to be able to be adjusted to suit sun orientation at any latitude location on the globe. He states that with the ability to better gather and focus the light, it can often be used without the need for a cooking bag, subject to weather conditions.
Climate and culture
- January 2018: Review on solar cooker systems: Economic and environmental study for different Lebanese scenarios - Amal Herez, et al
Construction plans in Arabic
- CooKit variation (made from smaller pieces of cardboard)
- Minimum Box Cooker
- Solar Water Pasteurizer
The entities listed below are either based in Lebanon, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association