Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Last edited: 19 March 2020
- NEW: 12-14 July 2023 (A Coruña, Spain): CONSOLFOOD2023 - Organizers have released a first call for abstracts to participate in the Fifth International Conference, taking place in Spain in 2023 as an in-person conference. The deadline for submission is 15 December 2022. More submittal information...
- May 2013: This photo taken by Karyn Ellis in 2009 clearly illustrates the capabilities of extended cooking with heat retention baskets. It was taken at a gathering in Liberia, a country suffering from years of civil conflict. The villagers of the Gbehyi chiefdom in eastern Liberia have expressed a strong interest in creating sustainable income and obtaining clean water and electricity through green technology. Together with a Liberian organization specializing in community development and promoting local “eco-economies,” Empowerment Society International (ESI) is working to develop a Sustainable Village Initiative (SVI) in the Gbehyi chiefdom of Nimba County. Read more...
- August 2010: Eleven women from the West Africa Network for Peace Building and the Women in Peace Building Network are back in Liberia after completing a one month training workshop in Ghana. The women who were drawn from Margibi, Montserrado, Bong, Nimba and Lofa Counties were trained in kente weaving, basket weaving, making of solar stove, recycling and jewelry at the Kokrobitery Institute. Speaking Tuesday at WANEP/WIPNET Head Offices in Sinkor, The National Network Coordinator, Lindora Howard Diawara, praised the women for their determination to acquire some skills that will help themselves and their families and the country as a whole.
- July 2009: Solar Cookers International looking to expand to Africa’s West Coast in Liberia - Solar Cooker Review
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Find a Kiva microfinance partner in Liberia.
- Raising funds through grants and donations
- Local Enterprise Assistance Program (LEAP), a partner of World Hope International and World Relief
- March 2013: Building Local Capacity for Developing a Mitigating Activities in the Area of Climate Change
Articles in the media
Audio and video
- September 2008:
The entities listed below are either based in Liberia, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association