Last edited: 3 January 2022
Luther Krueger has been collecting, designing, and promoting solar cookers in the Twin Cities area since 2004. As host of "Saturday Solar Cooking Brunches," instructing through community education courses, and setting up demos at farmers markets in south Minneapolis, Luther hopes to reach the tipping point for solar cooker adoption in the Lyndale Neighborhood. Luther has installed a variation of the Barbara Kerr "through-the-wall" cooker in his south-facing garage wall, called the Sun Portal.
- April 2021: Complete First Season - Solar Cooking Video Podcast series, 20 solar cooking notables in 14 episodes, interviewed September to October 2020.
- October 2020: American Solar Energy Society, Solar Today magazine: "Cookin' in the Sun" on page 16, featuring Krueger's collection of solar cookers.
- August 2020: Minnesota Renewable Energy Society: "Solar Cooking in the Variety Weather Belt"
- July 2020: Podcast: "Star Flower Solar Cooker by Sam Erwin," with Janie McNutt, Solar Chef International.
- May 2020: Consolfood 2020's third webinar surveying Luther Krueger's "Museum of Solar Cooking" collection.
- March 2020: SunPod-Interview Luther Krueger, CONSOLFOODS 2020 - Michael Bonke
Audio and video
- January 2022: