Last edited: 13 August 2018
- April 2017: I presented our online construction manual for the LAZOLA box cooker on the 22nd solar cooker conference in Altötting, which was organized by EG Solar. And I showed some videos and pictures I had taken at the CONSOLFOOD-2016 conference in Faro/Portugal.
- January 2016: I presented the LAZOLA concept of installing workshops for manual serial production of box cookers at the CONSOLFOOD-2016 conference in Faro/Portugal, which I had helped to organize:
- April 2015: I presented our new activities at LAZOLA on the International solar cooker conference in Altötting, which was organized by EG Solar
- January 2015: I joined LAZOLA e.V., a NGO around box cooker pioneer Jo Hasler.
- February 2012: Michael experiments with the glazing for a CooKit style panel cooker.
- November 2011: Since he began involved with teaching in 2009, Michael has introduced solar cooking to over 300 people.
- May 2010: I started SunPod, a podcast about solar cooking and electric cars (in German language), together with a friend, who is an expert for electric mobility. Meanwhile the range of our topics has widely expanded and now we publish interviews with everybody, who helps to make this world a better place.
Audio and videoEdit
- August 2018: 239 SunPod-Interview: Seggy Segaran – solar/electric hybrid cooker (First minute in German, interview in English)
- June 2018: 235 SunPod-Interview: Dr. Pia Otte – Developing solar energy technologies for and with people (First minute in German, interview in English)
- March 2018: 220 SunPod-Interview: Sedi Byskov – Polymer Fresnel Lenses (First minute in German, interview in English)
- February 2018:
- April 2016: Michael Bonke interviews Pedro Serrano about the solar restaurant, Villaseca, in Chile, with also his reflections on CONSOLFOOD 2016. - SunPod (The nineteen minute interview begins in German for the first few minutes and then switches to English.)
- August 2013:
- Michael's podcast: http://www.sunpod.de/category/solarkocher (English version)
Tel: +49 1578 933 57 16
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.