Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Last edited: 15 February 2016
- Ph.D. in technical sciences (photovoltaïcs)
- Project leader at the Institute of Microtechnology of the University of Neuchâtel
- 15 scientific publications as first author (29 as co-author)
- Director of the Centre Neuchâtelois de cuisine solaire for 10 years
- Mandates for the photovoltaïcs industry (including projects for ESA)
- Three research projects for the Swiss energy department
- Manufacturing of hundreds of solar cookers
- R&D in easily transportable solar cookers for travellers
- Participant (and then head) of the 'crêperie solaire' during 11 summer seasons
- Professor for the Swiss Tropical Institute in Basel and for the 'Universités populaires' of Neuchâtel and Fribourg
- Ex-webmaster of http://www.cuisinesolaire.com
- Personal consulting service for NGOs and development project leaders
- Participation in development projects in Indonesia, Brazil, Mauritania; visiting of projects in Mali, India, Togo
- Solar trainings for Greenpeace in Switzerland, Cameroon, Brazil, RSA, Mexico
- Since 2008: Director of ExSol - expertise en cuisine solaire
- Since 2009: Solar cooking project in Mexico: Cocina Solar Mexico
- Doctorat es sciences techniques (photovoltaïque)
- Chef de projet à Institut de Microtechnique de l'Université de Neuchâtel
- 15 publications scientifiques en tant qu'auteur principal (29 en tant que co-auteur)
- Mandats pour l'industrie photovoltaïque (dont projets de l'ESA)
- Directeur du Centre Neuchatelois de cuisine solaire durant 10 ans
- Trois projets de recherche pour l'Office Fédéral de l'énergie
- Fabrication de quelques centaines de fours solaires
- Développement de cuiseurs solaires transportables
- Collaborateur (puis gérant) de la 'crêperie solaire' durant 11 saisons d'été
- Enseignant pour l'Institut tropical Suisse de Bâle et les Universités populaires de Neuchâtel et Fribourg
- Ancien Webmaster du site http://www.cuisinesolaire.com
- Service de conseils personnalisés pour des porteurs de projets dans les pays du Sud
- Participation à des projets de développement en Indonésie, Brésil, Mauritanie; visites de projets au Mali, en Inde, au Togo
- Depuis 2008: Directeur d'ExSol, expertise en cuisine solaire
- Depuis 2009: Projet de cuisine solaire au Mexique: Cocina Solar Mexico
- Spring 2013: New food stall for Taquería Poncho in Oaxaca.
- Spring 2013: Solar kitchen steamer for Tierra del Sol, a permaculture centre near Oaxaca
- Spring 2013: Opening of the 'oficina solar', the office and demonstration centre of the project Cocina Solar Mexico
- November 2012: GloboSol annual report: Switzerland - The Rolling Solar Kitchen - Michael Götz reports that the GloboSol mobile kitchen has been used five times: First, as a provision-kitchen during the anti-nuclear demonstration in Kleindöttingen, then at the Permaculture Days in Rüfenacht, the summer-camp of Greenpeace in Trub, and as a Crêperie at the music festival “Hors Tribu” in Môtier and the “Fête de la Terre” in Cernier, Switzerland. Even though the operational accounting closed with a modest profit, it is regrettable that the cooks and the sellers hardly had time to explain solar cooking to interested guests, or to inform them about the work of GloboSol. Therefore we are looking for volunteers, who would like to participate at one or several of these events, to help spread the word about GloboSol. You can inquire at: http://www.globosol.ch
- November 2012: GloboSol annual report: Switzerland/Germany - Partner-meeting “Skillshare” - As a “première”, some of our closest friends and solar colleagues from various foreign countries were invited to visit Globosol with Michael Götz. In the course of a manifold study and sight-seeing program, they also became acquainted with parts of Switzerland and southern Germany. Unfortunately only two guests were able to participate: Lorena Harp from Oaxaca, Mexico, the co-organizer of the project “Food-stalls in Mexico”, and Sourakatou Ouro-Bangnahead of the solar center “Solasol” in Sokode,Togo. It was a stimulating event that nevertheless raised questions and unfortunately required significant administrative expense.
- November 2012: GloboSol annual report: Mexico - Solar energy for food stalls - This project, beginning in autumn 2009, has been characterized by a particular dynamic. Often typical of the bureaucratic planning process in Mexico, decisions can be made very spontaneously and without forethought for the future, a big challenge for the project’s manager, Michael Götz, who is continually evaluating the possibilities and finding new ways of improvising for project success. Central to Phase 3 of the project, which ran from November 2011 until May 2012, were further improvements to the Taqueria Poncho, solar street vendor equipment, extension of the food stalls to small restaurants and food processing businesses, construction of a gastro-steamer for a canteen, and building a demonstration center website, Cocina Solar Mexico.
- February 2010: Tacos with solar energy, Diario Despertar de Oaxaca for a taco stand design by Michael Götz.
- July 2009: Ulrich Oehler's pioneering work in the 1980s inspired a wave of Swiss solar cooking promoters. For many years, Oehler’s house in Basel even served as the country’s main solar cooker information center, maintained by the ULOG group. From 1997 to 2007, the Centre Neuchâtelois de Cuisine Solaire (CNCS) in the small town of Neuchâtel served as the country’s information hub. Visitors could see a variety of solar cooker models or ask questions of the centre’s leader, Michael Götz. In addition to this resource, ULOG group and GloboSol maintain a travelling solar crêperie in which they prepare solar pancakes for music festivals and ecology fairs throughout Switzerland. 2008 was a year of changes and new opportunities. The information center moved to a prominent location in the international city of Geneva. Götz is thrilled with the location. “Finally we have a room with a shop-window, only a few steps from Geneva’s train station!” Alain Cassani, Annick Steiner, and Yves Ronchetti of the association SOLEMYO manage the shop and information center, conduct solar cooker construction trainings, and schedule solar crêperie events, while Götz, operating as ExSol, works on consulting, education, technical development, and other projects.
- January 2017:
- December 2010: http://www.reuters.com/news/video/story?videoId=170287388&videoChannel=6
- January 2009: Ten years of experience with the mobile solar kitchen and pancake shop - Michael Götz
- 2006: Solar Cooking in Europe - Why and How? - Dr. Michael Götz