Last edited: 30 April 2018
- May 2018: Solar cooker/dryer combination - Muhammed Yasin Khan, living in Pakistan, offers his version of a solar box oven with an added solar dryer attachment. When not used for cooking, a vent at the top of oven can be opened to allow hot air to circulate through the upper chamber, which has a number of open shelves suited for drying fruits and vegetables.
- September 2015: Performance Modeling and Parametric Analysis of a Double Glazed Solar Oven
- Curriculum Vitae: Muhammad Yasin Khan
- Khan's solar cooker
- Solar Oven K5 with five sides of double glazing
- Oscillating Water Column Technique to Generate Energy from Wave Motion and also Diary entries from 1977 showing when this idea originated
Muhammad Yasin Khan
Independent Renewable & Environmental Professional
2180-Block 17 Street # 3
Tel: +92 0405480592
Cell: +92 03006901169
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.