Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Last edited: 5 August 2019
- NEW: 12-14 July 2023 (A Coruña, Spain): CONSOLFOOD2023 - Organizers have released a first call for abstracts to participate in the Fifth International Conference, taking place in Spain in 2023 as an in-person conference. The deadline for submission is 15 December 2022. More submittal information...
- May 2017: Solar Cooking KoZon (SCK) stimulates ISC private enterprises - In 2014, Solar Cooking KoZon granted Togo Tilé, a Mali-based solar cooking business run by Seydou Coulibaly, an initial subsidy of EUR 13,300. Two years later, it’s a thriving business with 30 staff members, five points of sale nationwide and an average monthly business volume of EUR 9,000. The environment constitutes an important incentive: at sales demonstrations, at schools and universities, close attention is paid to the environmental aspects of solar cooking. For Seydou a contribution to the environment does not end with the sale of the product. Togo Tilé continues to support its customers for some time after the sale, to ensure that the products are truly integrated in daily cooking, to provide a lasting positive contribution to the environment. After extensive analysis of the business, Togo Tilé was selected by a government programme in Mali focused on stimulating private enterprise. A business expansion plan was established that included the construction of a bigger workshop and the acquisition of a saw and a welding machine. Expenses: close to EUR 47,000. Togo Tilé paid EUR 5,000, and the Mali government and Solar Cooking The Netherlands KoZon paid half each. Now Togo Tilé can meet the increasing demand for solar cooking appliances in Mali.
- September 2016: In July 2016, Solar Cooking KoZon was given the opportunity to present themselves at a meeting in the Ministry of Economic Affairs (EZ) in The Hague, Netherlands. Read more...
- June 2013: Solar Cooking The Netherlands - KoZon at a glance, read more in SCN Annual Report 2012
- In Uganda the market increased and the sale of sustainable cooking appliances went up in Mbarara. A Solar Cooking distribution and training centre was started in Kampala in 2012.
- In Ethiopia plans advanced for the construction of 20 Sustainable Energy Centres, within the framework of an important EU project coordinated by HOAREC/N . The recruitment and training of employees is well under way. During 2 working visits SCN provided advice on the centre's business approach. In the Awra Amba community, an Integrated Solar Cooking centre is under construction and the coordination, production and training employees were selected and trained. Soon the production and distribution will get started. Its business approach is fully in the line with the objectives of this very special community. In 2012, serious efforts were made to transfer SCN knowledge to East Africa. In march SCN recruited a staff member in collaboration with HOAREC/N. The ultimate objective is to create an ISC Knowledge and Service Centre in Addis Ababa that has advisory and training capability for East Africa countries.
- November 2012: Solar Cooking Foundation in the Netherlands promotes the Integrated Cooking Method in Rural Ethiopia - The Solar Cooking Netherlands project to promote the Integrated Cooking Method included using the CooKit, heat retention baskets, solar box cookers, solar dryers and water pasteurization indicators (WAPI). In addition to these appliances, SCN further integrates and promotes energy efficient stoves including the Mirt and Tikikil stoves. Read more at: Solar Cooking Netherlands addresses Energy Problems in rural Ethiopia.
- July 2012: Fikirte Regassa Beyene is working as representative for Solar Cooking Foundation the Netherlands (SCN) on HOAREC/N's team for the Integrated Solar Cooking Project Officer in Addis Ababa. She has been assigned to the project for several months to oversee SCN's role as advising and providing technical assistance.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Netherlands
- Netherlands Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
- July 2006: Solar Cooking in Europe - Why and How? - Michael Götz
Articles in the media
- September 2016: This Man Cooks His Lunch on a Satellite Dish - Munchies
The entities listed below are either based in Netherlands, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association