Last edited: 9 September 2016
- NEW: 30-31 May 2019: Pathways to Clean Cooking 2050: Leaving No-one Behind - Ireland will host; Pathways to Clean Cooking 2050: Leaving No-one Behind. The conference will focus attention on reaching the furthest behind first, with topics such as: households and settings, evaluating pathways to modern sustainable cooking energy systems, policy options, and more. More information...
- NEW: 22-24 January 2020: CONSOLFOOD2020 - To be held at the Institute of Engineering, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha, 8005-139 Faro, Portugal. The conference will focus on solar thermal food processing. The deadline for receipt of abstracts is 31 May 2019. Abstracts should be sent via email to email@example.com in .doc, .docx, or pdf format. More conference information...
- April 2013: Kate Rowland lives in Nelson, and she approached Sunflair to become the first person to distribute solar ovens in New Zealand. She wants to see Kiwis use the solar oven for regular cooking. Read more...
- February 2011: Solar Cooking South Pacific received licenses to sell the All American Sun Oven and a model of a parabolic solar cooker.
Climate and culture
Articles in the media
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendors