- Suryakumbh news: The first to take place since 2019 is held in Mokhada, India
- Greenhouse design: Matteo Muccioli has designed a cook pot/greenhouse 'bowl-in-bowl' combination for his Kimono Solar Cooker
- Solar cooking at COP26: Solar Cookers International presented advancements made in solar cooking at this year's COP26
- Nepal news: Foundation for Sustainable Technologies continues to provide meals and services in rural Nepal on a regular basis
- Reducing LPG consumption: Pallavi Patil of Pune, India, describes the many ways she has reduced her LPG consumption with the help of solar cooking - The Better India
- India news: Indore: Students marvel at varied uses of solar power at Janak McGilligan's centre - The Free Press Journal
- Solar food processing news: Jamie O'Shea and Bjorn Quenemoen provide a video update of their solar food roasting business in N.Y., USA
- Uganda news: Esther Nattabi continues to build her social enterprise, UGwal Clean Energy Ltd.
- Household air pollution: Cooking with polluting fuels is a silent killer - here’s what can be done - World Economic Forum
- Haiti news: Eliesheriff Joseph continues hosting regular solar cooking workshops in the Hinche area, this time at the Maison Fortuna orphanage
- (EVENT) Heat retention cooking: 18 November 2021 (9:00am-10:00am PST, 17:00-18:00GMT): The Solar Education Project, Sacramento City College's Global Studies Program and Makerspace, and several solar cooking colleagues around the world, sponsor a free online workshop on building and using a heat retention cooker
- Solar food processing news: Roasting coffee with the rays of the sun - AP News
- Italy news: Italian engineers are roasting coffee with the rays of the sun- TechXplore
- Researcher profile: Francisco Laranjo spends time with Celestino Ruivo on a hot July afternoon, and experiences the delight of solar cooking
- Cooking tips: Ajay Chandak offers a suggestion to provide even heating with a parabolic solar cooker
- India news: A young entrepreneur from Indore MP, Suneel Chauhan, has begun testing a prototype system he calls the Solar Tea Stall on Cycle
- (EVENT) SCI at COP26: 1-11 November 2021 - Solar Cookers International is participating in a number of news conferences and side events at this year's COP26 taking place in Glasgow, Scotland. See the Events page
- Mexico news: Cooking with the sun: Entrepreneurs help launch Mexico’s solar revolution - Mongabay
- Brazil news: Elmo Dutra video explaining solar cooking benefits for lower income communities (in Portuguese, use CC and subtitles to translate to other languages on YouTube)
- Recognizing solar cooking: - 'Whole forests will be saved': Is solar cooking more than just a flash in the pan? - CNN
- (EVENT) Webinar: Thursday, 11 November 2021, 1:00pm UTC- Solar Cookers International will present a webinar showing how solar cooking helps to improve public health, and the health of the environment around the globe. As part of this year's COP26 in Glasgow, Scotland, it will take place as a side event at the World Health Organization pavilion. There is limited space available for those interested in participating in this free event. Register early.
- Stove design: Yash Solar Stove
- Haiti news: Eliesheriff Joseph continues his solar cooking demonstrations around Hinche
- Kenya news: Farmers with a Vision are currently producing insulated wooden solar box ovens for sale at their facility in Kenya
- (EVENT) Conference: 18-22 October 2021: Week of Clean Cooking - The Clean Cooking Alliance announces this first ever event, leading up to the UN Climate Summit (COP26) in early November. It will feature a wide range of virtual engagements, events, announcements, content releases, and networking opportunities with CCA and partners from across the clean cooking ecosystem.
- Testing: See the latest solar cookers tested with the Performance Evaluation Process (PEP)
- (EVENT) Conference: 22-24 June 2022 (Marabá-PA), Brazil: ENSUS 2022 - A national event, with international coverage and participation, which aims to promote knowledge aimed at sustainability applied in engineering, architecture and urbanism, design and related areas. It will include online events as as well as in-person participation. The conference will be in Portuguese.
- (EVENT) Webinar: Monday, 27 September 2021, 3:00pm - 4:00pm EDT, 19:00 - 20:00 GMT, Building a Solar Oven: A Real-World, Interdisciplinary Project for K-12 Students with Jennifer Gasser and Mary Buchenic
- Chile news: EntreCordillera Restobar joins the community of restaurants offering solar cooked meals in Villaseca
- (EVENT) Online classroom: . Friday, 17 September 2021 (10:30am CDT, 15:30 GMT): The Syracuse-Turkey Creek Township Public Library, offers online programs for homeschool students. This program is described as learning to build and use a solar cooker
- (EVENT) Conference: 5-7 April 2022: The 2nd International Sustainable Energy Conference 2022 will be taking place in Graz, Austria. Abstract submissions for presentation due by 24 October 2021
- India news: Cooking gas in India getting costlier every fortnight, solar-powered stoves in Bancha provide one alternative - The CSR Journal
- (EVENT) Conference: 15-17 September 2021: Climate Chance Summit Africa 2021. Participation is free in this virtual event, but registration is required
- Kenya news: Solar cooking demonstration in Mwandogo
- Mexico Facebook group: Red Mexicana de Secado y Cocción Solar
For older news and new content, please see the Solar cooking news archive.