Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The One Sheet Solar Cooker was designed in 2008. It is a clever panel cooker that can be fabricated from a single sheet of cardboard. The base is pulled together using a string tie.
- Use a cardboard sheet 60 cm x 80 cm or larger.
- Draw lines to divide in 2x3 parts, and cut "A" lines only.
- The dotted lines are all for concave folding, so you can make a careful "half-cut" and then it will be easier to fold.
- Make two holes, so that the string will go through the holes once the red parts are below the yellow part. The string is knotted like your shoes'. Not a permanent knot because you want to be able to take the kitchen to other places.
- Glue foil paper to the part of the cardboard closer to you. Maybe the inner side of some fried chips bags. If there's no glue you may staple it.
- The bottle with the bottom cut off (and discarded, unless you find a use for it) helps in getting more greenhouse effect. You can place it on a circle made of sand so that it's more air-tight, so almost no heat should come out there.
- Inside the "greenhouse" you could place a glass jar, with its lid. Both the jar and the lid can be painted black with some kind of paint that doesn't produce toxic vapour when heated.