Last edited: 4 August 2019
The Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe, is a Portuguese-speaking island nation in the Gulf of Guinea, off the western equatorial coast of Central Africa.
- NEW: 27 February 2020 (8:00-8:30 am PST, 16:00-16:30 GMT): Analysis of the Economic Impacts of Solar Cooking - Solar Cookers International
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and cultureEdit
- Wikipedia article on the climate of São Tomé and Príncipe
- São Tomé and Príncipe Energy Situation
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
- Find a Kiva microfinance partner in São Tomé and Príncipe.
- Raising funds through grants and donations
Articles in the mediaEdit
The entities listed below are either based in São Tomé and Príncipe, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendorsEdit