Mariellen's Potato Salad
- 6 medium potatoes (2 pounds) unpeeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. minced onion (dehydrated)
- 1-2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- Lettuce leaves
Wash the potatoes and pierce them with a knife once or twice to allow moisture to escape. Place potatoes in the preheated solar cooker and let bake at 350° until tender (about 1 hour). Allow potatoes to cool, then peel and cut into bite-sized chunks.
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo, milk, cider vinegar, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Add the potatoes and the celery to the mayonnaise mixture. Toss gently to coat. Line a bowl or platter with lettuce leaves and serve.
|Next: Pasta & Rice|