Last edited: 4 August 2019
Events[edit | edit source]
Online events[edit source]
- NEW: 23 -27 November 2020: 1er. Congreso Nacional de Secado Solar y Cocción Solar de Alimentos - Online presentation from the UNAM Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, in Spanish. Contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 2020: SWC50 – The Century of Solar - In 1970 solar research pioneers met at the first International Solar Energy Society (ISES) Conference in Melbourne Australia. ISES is commemorating this Conference with a special 50th Anniversary Conference and Display, called the Solar World Congress at 50 (SWC50). The face-to-face conference, originally scheduled for 2-4 December 2020, will be replaced by a series of eight virtual conferences over the course of the month in December 2020. It will include the same panel sessions that were planned for the in-person planned event. More information...
Have your event listed here by emailing email@example.com.
News[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia article on the climate of South Sudan
- South Sudan Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Resources[edit | edit source]
Possible funders[edit source]
Reports[edit | edit source]
Articles in the media[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
The entities listed below are either based in South Sudan, or have established solar cooking projects there:
SCI Associates[edit source]
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendors[edit source]
Government agencies[edit source]
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.3: Warning: No results.
Educational institutions[edit source]
See also[edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.