Last edited: 27 March 2021
The Stockton Solar Oven is an evacuated tube solar cooker, designed and built by James Stockton, who resides in Ohio, USA. His intent is to offer detailed video instructions to enable others to create their own.
The construction will require some 3D printed pieces. While possibly these pieces may be able to be hand fabricated, he purchased a Ender 3 Pro printer for his build.
Audio and video
- March 2021: Stockton Solar Oven: The first of the construction series - Part 1
- March 2021: Stockton Solar Oven: The Tubes & Holders - Part 2
- March 2021: Stockton Solar Oven: The Case and Stand - Part 3
- April 2021: Stockton Solar Oven: Making the Reflectors
- April 2021: Stockton Solar Oven: The Cooking Tray