Last edited: 4 August 2019
- June 2016: SunFire Solutions reports: We have just returned from the Bushfire Festival in Swaziland, voted one of the best festivals in Africa. SunFire was a guest of the festival organisers and made free solar popcorn to as many festival goers as possible. The Bushfire Festival is an amazing coming together of many cultures: Mozambique, Swaziland, and unusual mix from Kwazulu-Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State provinces of South Africa’s. This is truly a festival not to be missed. Our efforts were very successful and we look set to partner with http://www.youngheroes.org.sz and http://www.bush-fire.com/ to increase access to solar cooking and lighting technologies in Swaziland.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and cultureEdit
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Swaziland
- Swaziland Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Articles in the mediaEdit
The entities listed below are either based in Swaziland, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendorsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.