Last edited: 21 February 2020
- 17-23 December 2021: Solar Cooking Awareness Week (Southern Hemisphere) - A loosely organized bid to acknowledge the fun and benefits of solar cooking. Show someone how to solar cook and share a meal.
- NEW: 24-26 January 2022: Fourth International Conference: Advances in Solar Thermal Food Processing - CONSOLFOOD Chairman, Celestino Ruivo, has announced an extended call for abstracts for the upcoming conference in January 2022, which is now planned to be an online event. Advances in solar cooking as well as solar food processing will be considered for inclusion. The event schedule and submission requirements are in CONSOLFOOD 2022 conference information.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Taiwan
- Taiwan Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
- Find a Kiva microfinance partner in Taiwan.
- Raising funds through grants and donations
- See general guidance on raising funds through grants and donations
Articles in the media
- February 2020: Global Off-Grid Solar Forum & Expo: 3rd day on e-cooking, growing solar biz, PAYGo companies & more - Devdiscourse
The entities listed below are either based in Taiwan, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association