Last edited: 12 August 2019
The Trinidad and Tobago consists of two main islands, Trinidad and Tobago, and numerous smaller landforms in the Caribbean. The Network of NGOs of Trinidad and Tobago for the Advancement of Women has been teaching the benefits of solar cooking to residents since 1999.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and cultureEdit
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad and Tabago Energy Situation - Energypedia
- NEW: 27 March 2020 (14:00 - 15:30 GMT): Women’s Energy Entrepreneurship - More information...
- NEW: 28 March 2020 (16:45 - 18:20 GMT): 1stWebinar CONSOLFOOD - Spreading the solar cooking “virus” - More information...
- NEW: 4-5 April 2020: Global Health & Innovation Conference - At this 17th annual conference, learn from more than 200 speakers who are committed to effective, responsible programs in health, development, entrepreneurship, and education. More information...
- NEW: 23-26 June 2020: ASES SOLAR 20/20 - In conjunction with the U.S. Department of Energy’s Solar Decathlon, the American Solar Energy Society is sponsoring the global event, SOLAR 20/20. Hear the latest information on climate change, as well as learn about amazing technology and market advances by innovators and financiers. This will be a push by everyone across the political spectrum for more control of our energy choices to reduce associated costs. NEW: SOLAR 20/20 will happen over the same dates, but as a virtual event. More information...
- NEW: 29 June - 01 July 2020 (Frieburg, Germany): International Energy Workshop - More information...
The entities listed below are either based in Trinidad and Tobago, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association