Last edited: 12 August 2019
The Trinidad and Tobago consists of two main islands, Trinidad and Tobago, and numerous smaller landforms in the Caribbean. The Network of NGOs of Trinidad and Tobago for the Advancement of Women has been teaching the benefits of solar cooking to residents since 1999.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Trinidad and Tobago
- NEW: Trinidad and Tabago Energy Situation - Energypedia
- NEW: 5-7 November, 2019 (Nairobi, Kenya): Clean Cooking Forum 2019 - The Clean Cooking Alliance and the Kenya Ministry of Energy will co-host the Clean Cooking Forum 2019, to be held in Nairobi, Kenya, from November 5-7. With the theme of “Investment. Innovation. Impact,” the sector’s flagship event will bring together hundreds of attendees from around the world working to build an inclusive industry that makes clean cooking accessible to the three billion people who live each day without it. More information...
- 22-24 January 2020 (Faro, Portugal): CONSOLFOOD2020 - To be held at the Institute of Engineering, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha. The conference will focus on solar thermal food processing. The deadline for receipt of abstracts was 15 June 2019. More information...
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association