Last edited: 12 August 2019
The Trinidad and Tobago consists of two main islands, Trinidad and Tobago, and numerous smaller landforms in the Caribbean. The Network of NGOs of Trinidad and Tobago for the Advancement of Women has been teaching the benefits of solar cooking to residents since 1999.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad and Tabago Energy Situation - Energypedia
- NEW: 2-13 December, 2019 (Madrid, Spain): COP25 - The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) is hosting the twenty-fifth session of the Conference of the Parties (COP25) has been scheduled to take place in Feria de Madrid in Madrid, Spain from 2-13 December, 2019. More information...
- 22-24 January 2020 (Faro, Portugal): CONSOLFOOD2020 - To be held at the Institute of Engineering, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha. The conference will focus on solar thermal food processing. The deadline for receipt of abstracts was 15 June 2019. More information...
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association