Last edited: 6 August 2019
Uzbekistan is located in central Asia.
- NEW: 27 February 2020 (8:00-8:30 am PST, 16:00-16:30 GMT): Analysis of the Economic Impacts of Solar Cooking - Solar Cookers International
Have your event listed here by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 2015: Uzbekistan, still rich with gas and oil, has begun to adopt solar power, now being viewed as an underutilized resource. Micro solar projects providing electricity for lighting, heating, pumping water and solar cooking are now beginning to percolate into the countryside.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and cultureEdit
- Wikipedia article on the climate of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan Energy Situation - Energypedia
- Solar cooker dissemination and cultural variables
Articles in the mediaEdit
- January 2015: Uzbekistan Looks to Solar Power - Silk Road Reporters
The entities listed below are either based in Uzbekistan, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendorsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.