Last edited: 19 May 2020
- 17-23 December 2021: Solar Cooking Awareness Week (Southern Hemisphere) - A loosely organized bid to acknowledge the fun and benefits of solar cooking. Show someone how to solar cook and share a meal.
- NEW: 24-26 January 2022: Fourth International Conference: Advances in Solar Thermal Food Processing - CONSOLFOOD Chairman, Celestino Ruivo, has announced an extended call for abstracts for the upcoming conference in January 2022, which is now planned to be an online event. Advances in solar cooking as well as solar food processing will be considered for inclusion. The event schedule and submission requirements are in CONSOLFOOD 2022 conference information.
The history of solar cooking in Yemen
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate, culture, and special considerations
- Yemen Energy Situation - Energypedia
Articles in the media
- May 2020: Displaced women in Yemen become solar entrepreneurs - themedialine
The entities listed below are either based in Yemen, or have established solar cooking projects there:
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association